You guys, I’ve eaten a fish sandwich everyday since we got to Florida with the exception of the day I got fish tacos instead. I just can’t get enough! And let me tell you, they keep getting better everyday!
I go through spurts of things I like to eat. Once I get on a kick, I want it EVERYDAY! When I was a kid I ate Honey Nut Cheerios everyday for about a year and a half. Then, I got totally sick of them and I don’t care if I never eat them again. Most things I don’t get to eat as much as I’d like, so there’s been nothing else like that.
Here are some foods I’ve been obsessed with:
- Macaroni & Cheese (the frozen kind you bake in the oven.)
- Fried Rice
- Rooibos Tea
- Fried Egg with spinach, sauteed red peppers, goat cheese, sweet potatoes and honey. YUM!
- Chips and salsa with cream cheese
- Spinach Ravioli
- Soft pretzel with mustard & chocolate milk
- Pop Tarts
- Peach Ice Tea
- Oatmeal Swirlers (did anyone else eat this!?!)
You get the idea. As I’m looking at all these, I realize how random they are. They’re not all in one family of food, like Italian or Mexican. They’re just items I find that I’m in love with eating. Hopefully I’ve given you some new meal/snack ideas. And if you live on the coast, go get a fresh fish sammy that is either blackened or bronzed! Ugh! So good!