OK, before you watch this video, you must know, it’s almost 10 minutes long and you’re going to get a glimpse into a different side of my personality – the giggly side. Hopefully you’ll enjoy this ridiculous video. This was actually our third take and if you like it, I’ve got two others I can post somewhere for your entertainment.
If you can’t see the video, click here.
- Remember to go see all the fun videos on Bex…a Style Diary
- Wanna know more about JUMP? Find out here.
- Amazon subscribe and save: Go get it.
- This is the peach tea I’ve been drinking.
- I found some of Gertrude’s leather/feather thingys on etsy. I didn’t see any of them on the Mana Culture website, but if you live in Austin, you might be able to get in on this action!
- Got my fedora at Forever 21 to fit my tiny head, but there are so many good ones out there! Oh, and here’s the post of the hat I bought and took back! Ha ha! Cool hat even though it didn’t look good on me.
- Gertrude is an amazing photographer. You should totally hire her. PS: I totally took the picture of her on her home page!
- Now, grab a friend tonight and go get some milkshakes!