Once again we have a great line-up of talented bloggers for your inspiration this week! Enjoy…
- merci blah, blah dresses up for a night out (err, maybe not). Either way, she rocks these skinny cargos. And she’s the mother of triplets… triplets!
- closet confections is rocking the yellow Cynthia Vincent for Target wedges. Love, love, LOVE!
- spry on the wall continues her series on “uniform dressing” – this time featuring my favorite staple… the jean + t-shirt combo!
- sweetie pie pumpkin noodle takes us along on her antiquing and culinary wanderings… she also comes across the best EVER quote about shopping.
- maggie rose brings inspiration from the web on what is the most-loved eye candy of interior design blogs… built in bookcases. They never fail to inspire!
- molly newborn’s chandelier earrings in silver and green have me swooning… what a great piece for fall!
- rose a la mode is craving UGGs for fall… you and me both girl, you and me both!
- the hillside home has a fun DIY for fall decor… my favorite time of year to decorate!
- one hundred inspirations recreates a great Ashely Tisdale look for less – you don’t want to miss this one!
- jillgg’s good life is craving silky silvery hues for fall. These pieces will have you swooning!
Interested in learning more about being featured on the “it” list? Click here or email goodlifeforless @ gmail.com for more information!