So, I am a warm weather person. I’m sure I’ve mentioned this before. I am cold all year round, but I have a better chance to be warm in the spring and summer, so I much prefer them. However, I know that I have to live through winter so I’m going to dwell on the best of them and get myself psyched out for the cold. Here are some things I’m looking forward to:
- Snuggling on the couch watching movies with Bob
- Bella (my puppy) will be potty trained by then and will go out on her own.
- New episodes of my favorite shows
- Honeycrisp Apples
- Jeggings (I’m kinda shy with leggings, but think I need a pair!)
- Leaves turning colors
- Bare trees against the winter sky
- My Birthday
- Uggs (Sure! Pass judgement on me now, but once winter comes, you’ll be wearing them too.)
- Hot beverages (honey lattes, rooibos tea, hot chocolate, etc.)
- Thanksgiving dinner (easliy my favorite meal of the year)
- Valentine’s Day
- Cutting down a Christmas Tree
- The Fall line from Anthropologie (Can I please have those boots!?!)
Help me out. What do you love about Fall? Why should I look forward to it? And please don’t say the cool weather because that’s not a reason for me.