Happy Friday everyone! The weekend is finally upon us, I know I am ready! Take some time to check out these awesome links…
- shen dove style styles one dress two completely different ways. I just love it when bloggers flex their creativity like this. Check out both outfits! (find shen dove style on twitter!)
- a spot of whimsy is suffering from the end-of-winter blues (I second that!) until she finds Chanel’s 2011 Spring nail polish line. So gorgeous – this will instantly brighten your mood. (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style rounds up gorgeous rose gold pieces, a popular trend these days for sure. My favorite is this “smooch” necklace! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- rosy + tart has a ruche gift card giveaway on her site… it ends today so hop on over! I am loving this pink scarf from ruche – perfect for spring! (find rosy + tart on twitter!)
- second street east is scheming up a greek key dresser diy – I absolutely can not wait to see her finished product because the inspiration is swoon worthy! (find second street east on twitter!)
- a spoonful of dish features this sweet bicycle print that definitely has words to live by. I just love the idea here!
- undeniable style is giving away an absolutely gorgeous dress from Shabby Apple – you must pop by and enter this giveaway! (find undeniable style on twitter!)
- daily crush is headed off to Ireland – ahem, just in time for Saint Patricks Day, ay? I will be stalking her blog for a trip recap! Go give her a little ‘bon voyage’! (find daily crush on twitter!)
- keep collected is rocking the look I am totally coveting for spring – a maxi dress with lots of layers! Check out her look for inspiration!
- the capital barbie rounds up gorgeous wallets. I am loving this simple Kate Spade number in robin’s egg blue. Perfect for spring! (find the capital barbie on twitter!)
- rose a la mode is giving away a gorgeous Kate Spade bag that is just screaming warm weather. Stop by her blog for a chance to win! (find rose a la mode on twitter!)
- thought and musing is totally killing this sequin-by-day look. I absolutely love it when tops can pull double duty like this.
- jewelscapes brilliantly pairs bright blue with turquoise accessories. I just love these two colors together, it reminds me of the beach!
- good tots tracked down the most precious wood and fabric handmade toys on etsy. If you have a friend that is expecting a baby you just have to give some of these as a gift, what a great keepsake!
- good life for less is smitten with red for spring… and especially these bright shorts! They were a fan favorite and for good reason! (find good life for less on twitter!)
the it list is produce by jill of good life for less for more information on how you can be involved, click here!