Happy Friday ladies! It’s hard to believe it is May already… I so thankful for longer sunnier days!Take some time to enjoy these fabulous links today!
- rose a la mode has been obsessing over this rose gold Michael Kors watch. It’s absolutely gorgeous… see how she snagged it on a budget! (find rose a la mode on twitter!)
- meet virginia design is looking absolutely smashing in red, one of my favorite hues for spring and summer. Plus, she vows never to become a blogging diva – what a cute post! (find meet virginia design on twitter!)
- mama loves papa is sporting a gorgeous green vintage dress for spring. This is such a happy dress and a great silhouette. (find mama loves papa on twitter!)
- rebecca with an r always seems to layer so effortlessly I am loving this combo of pale pink with florals. And how cute are her new wedges? (find rebecca with an r on twitter!)
- the capital barbie is loving flats for spring and summer – and who doesn’t? Check out her fun picks including a pair of metallics that I just love! (find the capital barbie on twitter!)
- baby shopaholic dishes on her favorite brand and color of blusher. Pop on over there to see what it is, I know I have heard LOTS of bloggers chat up with blush. It’s definitely piquing my interest!
- a spot of whimsy is still basking in the glow of the royal wedding. And so am I! Check out her favorite British brand – it’s one I happen to love as well! (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- lady M recreates this Olivia Palermo look on a dime, and it’s a good one! A perfect outfit for summer! (find lady M on twitter!)
- the stylish housewife is wearing one of the most coveted palettes for summer: neon + neutrals. Check out her gorgeous ensemble! I am in love with that dress!
- sweetie pie style just updated her vintage shop, One Sweet Find. Go check out her new offerings and she is offering a discount to IT list readers exclusively, use code: THEITLIST at checkout for 10% off! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- one hundred inspirations recreates this fun Anna Kendrick look for around $100 – I just LOVE these green jeans!
- good clean fun brings us this chocolate peanut butter pie recipe. You can thank me (or her!) later – this looks delicious! (find good clean fun on twitter!)
- the fancy red boots is looking adorable in this simple red skirt and jean jacket. What a simple and classic look – I love it! (find the fancy red boots on twitter!)
- good life for less is loving the white-out trend that is so popular for summer. See how you can pull the look off yourself! (find good life for less on twitter!)
the IT list is produced weekly by Jill of good life for less – for information on how to be involved, click here!