Happy Friday ladies! Can you believe it is the final Friday of May – summer is here! Celebrate this weekend by taking some extra time to peruse these fabulous blogs!
- thought and musing looks amazing in layered neutrals… her scarf/belt/necklace combination is very inspiring – I want to try that!
- lady M breaks down the color grey with all the inspiration you would ever need to completely fall in love with this color. From a gorgeous dress to your favorite celebs rocking the color – she has it all! (find lady M on twitter!)
- 100 inspirations has an Angelina Jolie inspired outfit in a gorgeous nude hue – THE color for spring! Check it out!
- good clean fun takes a classic summer combo, strawberries and rhubarb, and mixes them up into a fabulous summer cocktail… just in time for the holiday weekend! (find good clean fun on twitter!)
- the stylish housewife sports a classic outfit inspired by the one and only Olivia Palermo – check out her spin on the look! (find the stylish housewife on twitter!)
- the capital barbie is loving bright orange for summer – this nail polish caught my eye! Check out her other bold and bright picks! (find the capital barbie on twitter!)
- rose a la mode found the perfect outfit for the long drive back from vacation and I love it! (find rose a la mode on twitter!)
- a spot of whimsy is crushing on the interior stylings of Ralph Lauren. You will be too after you check out these ultra classic and ultra comfortable digs! (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style features the Tribeca loft of Erin Featherston – it’s superbly feminine! The girly girl in you will love it! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- alisha of alisha & brandon is bringing back a pair of old wide leg jeans to her closet and is also dishing on style versus fashion. (find alisha & brandon on twitter!)
- infashuation had my heart skipping a beat with stripes, leopard print and white jeans. This is the ultimate in summer outfit combos! (find infashuation on twitter!)
- the fancy red boots is letting her readers choose her new handbag for her – how fun!?!? I am loving one bag in particular… which one are you loving? (find the fancy red boots on twitter!)
- a lucky fifth rounds up her favorite drugstore beauty finds. Who doesn’t love a peek into others’ makeup stash?
- along abbey road brings us her top fashion picks from the Cannes Film Festival. There are so many gorgeous celebrities and dresses!
- good life for less is passionate for pink this summer – check out her fun picks from shoes, to clothes to accessories! (find good life for less on twitter!)
the IT list is produced weekly by jill of good life for less – for information on how to be involved, click here!