Happy Friday everyone! I am ready for another weekend… take some time to check out these amazing links!
- a spot of whimsy features Jess LC’s new handbag line… you will fall in love with these bags! Be sure to check them out! (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- good clean fun never disappoints with tasty and simple recipes. These Oreo cheesecake bars look SO good! (find good clean fun on twitter!)
- fancy red boots is wearing a simple but adorable outfit that I now deem to be my “uniform” this summer! (find fancy red boots on twitter!)
- alisha of alisha and brandon is looking fabulous in this striped maxi dress (stripes seem to be the theme today!)… a maxi dress is such a great summer staple. (find alisha on twitter!)
- along abbey road has a great makeup video tutorial featuring her favorite MAC products – be sure to check out her tips and favorites!
- rose a la mode is looking particularly happy in this great outfit… check out the great deal she got on this top! (find rose a la mode on twitter!)
- the capital barbie is loving lime lately – what a fun color for summer! This scarf is a certain favorite. (find the capital barbie on twitter!)
- the stylish housewife is sporting a perfectly layered look! What a great look for spring and it’s inconsistent temps. (find the stylish housewife on twitter!)
- baby shopaholic goes out on the town with some girlfriends – check out the fun beetle ring she is wearing. How fun! (find baby shopaholic on twitter!)
- infashuation brings some in-your-face color to you with this amazing outfit. I am loving the bold accessories and bright yellow! (find infashuation on twitter!)
- lady M‘s maxi skirt looks so comfortable and stylish. If you need a simple look for summer – take notes! (find lady M on twitter!)
- good tots pulls together sweet and simple summer maternity outfits for all those summer pregnancies!
- thought and musing looks dashing with a simple bow in her hair. Plus, check out her adorable blazer!
- good life for less is loving the color navy lately… inspired by the lovely Kate Middleton, of course! (find good life for less on twitter!)
the IT list is produced weekly by jill of good life for less – for information on how you can be involved, click here!