- rose a la mode sports what could possibly be the most perfect fall outfit ever. I just love every piece in this outfit… and the gorgeous fall light makes the photos so gorgeous!
- karina, ink spruces up her little boys rooms with fun and whimsical vintage inspired pieces. So perfect for sweet little guys!
- my little happy place discusses eclectic design with her husband. Make sure to check out this fun “he said, she said” post.
- sweetie pie style shows off a lace top that is perfect for everyday wear. Paired withe the clogs, this look is perfect for a busy mom!
- one hundred inspiration puts together a great look for less for Carey Mulligan’s chic red carpet look. (and I just watched An Education… so I’m loving Carey lately).
- dressing mommy pulls off a fun new trend wonderfully… check out how she styles harem pants.
- good tots! dreams of little TOMS shoes underneath the Christmas tree for her kiddos, and kids all over the world!
- really cute stuff’s leopard print note pads are perfect for any fashionista… whether it’s grocery lists, to-do lists, or to-wear lists!
- fashionably southern perfectly defines casual chic. I love this look – especially the striped scarf!
- fashion confessions of a mommy takes a summery skirt and gives it new life for fall, this look is perfect for a warm fall day.
- stylish dish ‘dishes’ on her favorite lip balms for winter… something I am constantly struggling with on the colder days. I love the philosophy balm, myself!
- closet confections has winter under wraps with this coat and scarf combo – I love the way she combined plaids for a fun and funky look!
- jewelscapes is always so perfectly accessorized. These pieces look amazing with her yellow and paisley scarf combo – so lovely!
- good life for less is rockin’ the “magic” with this outfit. Anything that can put a little extra pep in your step is worth it!
Interested in learning more about the “it” list? Click here or email jill at goodlifeforless @ gmail.com!