- closet confections has fall all wrapped up with this gorgeous wrap dress that looks amazing on her. Plus, check out her post for some fun New York attitude… I loved it!
- you can call me chris has the new holiday TOMS on her wishlist… this golden herringbone pattern is just to die for. Hopefully Santa fills his sleigh with these!
- one sweet find has a little marble leaf-shaped dish that would make a great place to round up little items like change or jewelry. I just love white marble!
- really cute stuff’s re-usable shopping bags are the most personalized and stylish that I have seen in a long time – I love the pink swirl pattern.
- rose a la mode points us in the direction of stores that are as lovable as Anthropologie but more friendly to your wallet. My favorite on the list? Ruche!
- karina, ink made these gorgeous french-themed Thanksgiving tags for one of my favorite holidays! These would be gorgeous tied to hostess gifts or tied to gourds on the centerpiece of your Thanksgiving table.
- fashionably southern is in love with Missoni zig zags – who isn’t!?!? Lucky for us she’s hunted down some Missoni inspired options at less expensive price points. Score!
- stylish dish is loving a particular shift dress from designer Chloe – check out her look for less – I love this!
- spry on the wall always has her ear to the ground on the up and coming designers and their runway shows. I had never heard of the designer L’Wren Scott and now I am in love with their gorgeous feminine pieces!
- sweetie pie pumpkin noodle gives us the run-down of what she’s been wearing lately. I love this look featuring her gorgeous Hayden-Harnett bag.
- dressing mommy is rocking some seriously fun and pink shoes! Way to go Kelly!
- jewelscapes just updated her shop with tons of vintage jewelry and finds. I have my eye on these beautiful glitzy earrings!
- good tots features fun photo cards for the holidays from Tiny Prints. The holidays are getting close… plan now for your Christmas cards!
- one hundred inspirations recreates this simple and chic outfit from Whitney Port on the cheap… I want a zebra print top now!
- good life for less pulls together some fun outfits for a mom on the town! Check out these fun inspirations for your next date night!
Are you like me? Do you constantly have the Anthropologie website up on your computer so you can always be checking for new stuff?
Ha ha! I seriously have been on that site 10 times in the past week! Whatever.
But I’ve been wondering if there are any stores similar to Anthropologie. If you know of any good ones, please share them!
I did a little looking around and found a few I thought could sort of compare.
What do you think? Don’t these look like things you’d be likely to find at Anthropologie? And a little less expensive too.
Have you found any stores similar to Anthropologie?