Welcome to the second edition of the Luxe Lotto! The Luxe Lotto is a giveaway hosted by me and Jill. It runs on the second Saturday of each month and is designed to giveaway investment pieces that are either our personal favorites or are on our wish list. It’s just a way to say thank you to you guys for sticking around and supporting us all the time. And this month, we’ve got two amazing sponsors who added to the loot! Check it out!
- Chanel Chance eau Fraiche for Women
- Chanel Bleu for Men
- Michael Kors Clear-Bracelet Chronograph Watch c/o Shop It To Me
- Tiffany Cosmetic Bag
- Belmont Rectangle scarf c/o Jess LC
About Our Sponsors:
- Jess from Jess LC is a Chicago based designer who got her start making ankle bracelets when she was 15 and has since grown from jewelry to scarfs and leather goods! She’s really got some beautiful products. Just put this on my wish list.
- Shop It To Me is a site designed to tell you all about the sales and deals going on for the brands you love. I signed up for Anthropologie and Frye!
So, here’s how you enter:
- Add Rose à la Mode to your blogroll or link to us in a post. Be sure and leave me a comment below with a link. (You get 5 entries for this one!)
- Become a follower on Google Friend Connect and if you already are, that counts too. Either way, leave a comment below.
- Follow Me on Twitter & Tweet it! Here’s an example: “@rosealamode & @JillGG are giving away gifts from @TiffanyAndCo @MichaelKors @CHANEL and @JessConstable. Details at http://goo.gl/r9h8Z”
- Follow @JessConstable on Twitter.
- Sign Up for Shop It To Me.
- Please leave one comment for each entry.
- The giveaway ends Sunday, October 16 at midnight. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, October 18.
- The winner will be picked using random.org.
- You can use all methods to enter, but we’ll only count once for each. The total number of entries you can get on this site is 7. Check out Good Life For Less for extra entries.
- Be sure to follow me on Facebook to hear about future giveaways.
- The giveaway is limited to residents of the US and Canada only.