I asked my friends from KM2 to come up with a post for you guys and as usual, they came through with something amazing. These girls are probably my top authority in fashion because they know how to rock a trend in the most classic way. They never look outdated! So, here are their tips friends!
It’s almost February, where we can see the light at the end of the winter tunnel. I know we are all trying to update our wardrobe, which can be daunting because we feel like we have nothing new and fresh.
Have no fear it’s not as complicated as you think. We have found that there are just a few tweaks that can revolutionize your wardrobe and how you feel. Don’t go purchase a bunch of trendy things that pop out of the Forever 21 factory because you saw their newest window displays. Instead invest in amazing fitting basics and follow a few other simple steps and you will be shining bright for spring in no time! Pieces to buy immediately:
1.Get yourself a new white T-shirt, V-neck preferably (it always makes you leaner and taller). We love how splendid T’s Fit.
2. Get a silk blouse in a bright color that you can wear to work, at night, or on the weekend and feel immediately hot. J Crew has great silk blouses!
3. Get a great fitting pair of jeans. We like to focus on the dark washes, which always make you look thinner. If you have a lot of skinny jeans venture to try the trousers look. IF you only wear flare, get some straight legs. Get where I’m going with this. Oh and please tuck in every once in awhile!
4. Get a Great new pair of heels that you can always wear with Jeans. Invest in the pair you can dance in all night at a wedding this spring or in your office lunchroom. We obviously live in KM2 shoes.
5. Get a bright new lipstick shade. Jeans, white V-neck, Heels and pink lipstick = effortlessly chic. We recommend Sephora Brand Rouge (color: LOVE IT).
6. New tinted moisturizer. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer was sent from God to make us feel like we are just perfect and not wearing makeup ever. Also invest in the foundation primer if you can to wear under. She has a flawless face kit at Sep hora I highly recommend.