- Fancy Francy looks so chic in leopard, leather and cozy knits – the ultimate winter look! So cute! (find Fancy Francy on Twitter!)
- The Second Best is satisfying her color craving in bright hues and printed pants that she carried over from her summer wardrobe! Love this look! (find Second Best on Twitter!)
- Ishi is making her closet do double duty and rocking her shorts even in the colder temps! Pop over to see how she styled this versatile piece to stay warm!
- Fleurani is sporting a new hair color and new glasses while frolicking in the snow! She looks so cozy in plaid and a bright blazer! (find Fleurani on Twitter!)
- Rachel’s Lookbook is channeling her inner Sex and the City and pulled out her vintage fur coat for the first time! Absolutely fabulous! (find Rachel’s Look Book on Twitter!)
- See Mo Go is sporting a festive new top for a day out Christmas tree shopping! Pop over to see where she found her (on sale) sweater! (find See Mo Go on Twitter!)
- My Thrifty Chic is showing us how to make our own embellished sweater for the infamous Tacky Christmas party that everyone finds themselves at this time of year! Head over to get some inspiration and see her tips! (find My Thrifty Chic on Twitter!)
- The Chic Curator rounds up some fab finds in emerald – the new color of the year! Go check out all of the cute pieces and scoop up some emerald of your own!
- Laura Wears is trying her hand at vintage clothing for the first time in plaid pants and she knocked it out of the park! Don’t miss her fun menswear accessory! (find Laura Wears on Twitter!)
- Sam ipsa Loquitur shows us how to look chic on a major budget! The whole outfit is under $50 – impressive! (find Sam ipsa Loquiter on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation makes sure that her holiday party looks perfectly suit her style with a casual but refined look. See how she does holiday, without sacrificing her personal style! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Rose a la Mode is thinking pink in a casual tone-on-tone look ready for a weekend out and about! So cute! (find Rose a la Mode on Twitter!)
- Good Life glams up her look a bit with a fabulous fur cowl that she scored on the cheap and a hint of glitter! Definitely one to recreate! (find Good Life on Twitter!)
- Second Street East shares her favorite type of room with us – lived in and cozy but still chic and stylish! Pop over to see the room and the outfit that were recreated from the inspiration look! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style shows us the 13 pieces she can’t live without in her winter wardrobe and how to make them into 9 outfits! Love them all! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
Today while looking at Instagram, I saw that Jill was trying on some Old Navy Flannel shirts. Well, I’m not sure if you remember this shirt or not, but let me tell you, it was one of my very favorites last year. Unfortunately, I went shopping too late, and it was the only one I got in my size. But honestly, I wanted every color. So, I’m pretty sure I’m going to be running to Old Navy soon to try these on and maybe make a purchase or two.
My brain is kind of exploding now that I’ve seen sneak peek of the Emerson Fry Fall Collection. On the top of my list of must haves? This coat… and everything else they sell.