Sunday we had a farewell party for Bob’s parents. They’re moving to Florida (LUCKY!!) and we couldn’t let them go without a party. So we took over our neighborhood pavilion and got lucky with the best weather possible—warm with a breeze and the rain totally missed us! A good time was had by all and us kids feel pretty happy that we got to throw a successful party with out mom’s help.
Wear polka dot jeans.
Leave the zippers up if you want. Love how 50’s they look!
And if all else fails, play with a baby. you’ll instantly smile.
- The Gap Coat I told you I couldn’t leave at the store. Let me just say, it’s amazing.
- Made an awesome breakfast for me and my friend Gertie. I’ll have to post this recipe.
- I’ve been babysitting a lot lately! This is my nephew Wyatt!
- And this is my BFF’s son Liam!
- Loving my Old navy top and H&M Pants (similar).
- Another wonderful Old Navy sale top. Love it with these earrings!
- A dress I got in Texas. LOVE IT (and can’t find a link to it! boo!). And my new fave necklace!
- My new go-to layer for warmth.
- Finally bought myself some red lipstick. I was inspired (as usual) by Jill. Wore outfit #2 while I bought it! ha ha!
- Baby G will hold her own cheerios.
- Snack time with Baby G. (Told you I’ve been babysitting a lot lately!
- After wearing cowboy boots for 3 days straight, these felt soooo good!
- Gert (blue pants) and I took Tracy (pink pants) out for her 30th Birthday! So much fun!
- Anna and I grabbed Starbucks and then saw “The Lucky One!” So good!
- Short hair makes for baby pigtails.
- One of Bob’s lifelong friends got married! Such a fun wedding!
- Probably my favorite quote ever.