My awesome hubby chopping up some firewood
Don’t mind the pink cheeks, we were trying to keep warm by the fire.
You know what, I didn’t hate it this time! I basically prepared to get no sleep and I was pleasantly surprised when I got a few hours! Though I we got up at 2 AM to walk to the bathroom. Whatever. It sure was cold. I woke up and my nose was wet. Not from snot, but from some sort of dew!?! Or condensation? It was weird.
My favorite parts:
- The new chairs we bought (because we lost our others) and they’re AWESOME!
- The walk we took around one of the most beautiful lakes I’ve eve seen.
- Making s’mores.
- The food we brought. I thought about our menu all week long and it served us well.
- Snuggling to keep warm.
- Bob is the best camper ever. He thinks of everything and does most of the work and I just get to sit by the fire.
- When I asked Bob about his favorite part he said, “Just being together. I mean, I didn’t like getting up at 2 to go to the bathroom, but it was kind of fun because we got to be together.”